Located in LANCEFIELD –
Glen Erin at Lancefield is the perfect location for dining, wine tasting, a vineyard wedding or a private conference experience. Glen Erin is situated in the beautiful countryside of the Macedon Ranges of central Victoria and is only a 35 minute drive from Melbourne Airport and 50 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
Restaurant @ Glen Erin offers sophisticated dining in front of open fires or on the terrace during warmer months. For a more casual dining or drinking experience you can relax in our Lounge area and select from our bar menu. Whilst at Glen Erin you can savour our house wines at cellar door. Glen Erin at Lancefield is very boutique with house wines only being sold at cellar door and in the restaurant. The Cellar Door is open mid-week for groups by appointment only and open from 10.00am to 5.00pm on weekends.
AWARDS & ACCOLADES
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 Finalist & 2011 Runner Up – ABIA Wedding Reception Venue for Victoria
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2012 Finalist & 2013 Runner Up – ABIA Wedding Ceremony Venue for Victoria
- 2016 Top 5 & 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012 Finalist – ABIA First Night Honeymoon Venue for Victoria
- 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2012 Finalist – ABIA Function Coordinator for Victoria
- 2015 – Gourmet Traveller WINE’s Best Cellar Door with Food in Macedon Ranges/Sunbury region
- 2017 – Star Ratings Australia Gold List for Accommodation in Macedon Ranges/Daylesford region.
200 Rochford (Woodend-Lancefield) Road
Lancefield, Victoria 3435
03 5429 1041
The Restaurant and Cellar Door are open Friday & Saturday for dinner and Saturday & Sunday for lunch and public holidays.