Working from home has its advantages, but also presents us with lots of challenges. One of these challenges can be displaying your home space to the world while engaging in zoom meetings. So, hide the clutter and raise the bar with your virtual meetings, with a beautiful background image from our region.
Scroll down to access an array of pre-sized Daylesford Macedon region images to use as your Zoom background. It’s very easy, and we’ve provided a step-by-step guide on how to use these images.
If nothing else, you’re providing your fellow zoom meeting attendees with some inspirational images and brightening their lives a bit. Better still, if you have an image from our region you’d like added to our collection, submit your image here.
Download a background from our free photo library of high-resolution photos below.
STEP 2 (DESKTOP):
- Open the Zoom app on your mobile device or desktop and go to Settings.
- On the left panel of the Settings window, click on Virtual Backgrounds.
- Under your video preview, click on the + button to add your own virtual background. Uncheck the Mirror My Video box. Then, upload your recently downloaded Daylesford Macedon region photo.
STEP 2 (MOBILE):
- When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots at the bottom right of the screen to open the More menu.
- Tap Virtual Background.
- Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.
For more in-depth instructions, watch this online tutorial from Zoom.
Click on the image that you like and it will open a larger version of the image. Right click to download (‘save as’) the file onto your personal computer.